Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
It has been less than 3 months since we relaunched SatelliteGuys Radio using our new automation system and new line up! Never in my wildest dreams did I think that we would grow as fast as we have.

Last week we broke the 15,000 total listener hours mark for for the month of July. Many internet radio stations NEVER reach this mark, and those that do it has taken them a year or longer to reach this point.

Today I am excited that for the first time ever I have heard real national advertisements playing on SatelliteGuys Radio! Now normally I wouldn't be so excited to hear commercials on the radio, but you got to understand, this is the part when I know we made something that people like... people like it so much that national companies such as Home Depot, Fox and Progressive insurance want to be on it!

This also means that hopefully soon the station will start paying for itself in its operation. Hosting, streaming and music licensing costs a lot. As you can imagine this stuff is not cheap.

A big thank you tall our DJ's and Show Hosts for helping us reach this milestone! You are making shows that people want to listen to! And to everyone else THANK YOU for listening! :)

That is a big accomplishment and one that you should be proud of. :)
Congratulations!!!!!

Hard work pays off. I catch myself listening more and more. You even got me hooked on Sunday afternoon Polka music. The only exposure I've had to this type of music is with a local band called "Brave Combo". I know my kids enjoy going to their concerts when they're in town. Go figure!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Ray i hope you are listening now. I have something coming up for you :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Kohls, Sony Pictures, Fox network, Walgreens are also some of the others I have heard as well.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The localization of the ad placement is interesting. I've been listening this morning @ my office in Charlotte on my cell phone, and just heard an ad. Honestly not sure which coffee it was advertising...wasn't listening that close...but the ad closed with the girl saying it was the "Official Coffee of the Charlotte Hornets". I can't imagine the ad being played nationally with the Charlotte Hornets on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)