Mondays

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
On Mondays at 8pm there will be 3 shows I want to see.

NBC - Chuck
FOX - Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
CBS - 8 p.m.: "The Big Bang Theory"
8:30 p.m.: "How I Met Your Mother"

Good thing I have 2 DVR's

Mondays are a killer for me, too. Add Heroes, Prison Break, CSI: Miami. I usually watch the CBS lineup live, and DVR everything else.

S~

CBS-- The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, 2.5 Men and CSI Miami...
NBC-- Chuck and Heroes
Fox -- Sarah Connors Chronicles
ABC -- Samantha Who
HDNet -- Torchwood (used to have Enteprise :()

All the HD Networks are From Dish as Directv's spotbeam doesn't reach this far... so I will have to decide between Chuck, Sarah and The CBS Comedy's... or record in SD from my Directv Distants...

On Mondays at 8pm there will be 3 shows I want to see.

NBC - Chuck
FOX - Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
CBS - 8 p.m.: "The Big Bang Theory"
8:30 p.m.: "How I Met Your Mother"

Good thing I have 2 DVR's

Same issues here, but in addition to the 2 DVRs (Sarah and HEROES gets put on the DVR for the theater room), I can also record a 3rd feed off OTA, so it should never be a problem.

GOD, it is so great that TV is back. ITS been a LONG LONG time. :)

i need my hd locals from dish asap so i can record 3 at a time.

Isn't it amazing that a hard drive can record three HD feeds at the same time, and you could watch a fourth from the hard drive? (Although I never do in those situations, out of fear I might cause the thing to crash). Pretty impressive technology.

why is everyone so big on Heroes? I havent watched really "watched" a full episode is it that good? also monday nights is Chuck and prison break for me!
I have Season one on HD DVD and Season two archived and timer set for Season three, but have actually only watched 3 episodes... I like what I have seen though...

well, at 10pm, i have csi:miami; boston legal and monday night football. also thankful for 2 dvr's! lets not forget hockey on vs, although, i'm sure most monday games will be over at 10!

And for all of those in the central and Eastern Time zones (7-11)........ Lost Season 1 (4 episodes) on SciFi. Good thing I live on the West Coast (4-8) :D However, our CBS starts at 7.

S~

Because Kornheiser makes it unbearable..........

i mentioned monday night football. but i agree kornrow is getting more irratating all of the time. i use to enjoy him on PTI but now he's become obnoxious on that show too. MNF has gone to his head and other parts of his male anatomy!!

R.I.P. Toonami, 1997 - 2008

What can we do about these HD-wannabe channels?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)