'Monk,' 'Psych' to Get NBC Run

a nice way to fill in the holes in the schedule due to the strike... and gives exposure to a couple of good shows that alot of people dont know about.

Monk and the Patriots have something in common now. Both have been featuresd on cable and two broadcast networks.

Monk and the Patriots have something in common now. Both have been featuresd on cable and two broadcast networks.

Haha...as in ESPN or the NFL Network!? Haha....

But, no...I definitely couldn't be happier to have two of my favorite shows all over the spectrum this winter!!

I'm sure I'll catch an ep. or two on NBC...but I don't want to miss a thing, so I'll definitely watch them the 1st time through on USA, starting next Friday...:up

Yeah, BN is a good one, too...USA sure has been rolling deep with the series roster, lately.

As long as I get my Psych/Monk on Friday, I'll be happy.

Dulé Hill and Tony Shalhoub are two of my favorite actors...

That may be the only way we get to see Monk in HD any time soon.

They ran spots for Burn Notice during Monk on Friday, saying new episodes coming this summer. I always meant to watch that show but never got around to it.

From Link above :

UPDATED: NBC has nailed down premiere dates and times for "Monk" and "Psych." Starting March 2, "Monk" will air Sundays at 8 p.m. followed by "Psych" at 9 p.m.

Wow, joke...nice find!!!

Now, I'm certain to get my Monk fix, throughout the spring. Can't wait to see what he gets into, tonight as well...:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts