MonstersHD: Evil Dead Today at 12pm & 7pm CST

MNHTUG

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Have not seen Evil Dead. The second film in this series, Evil Dead II is one of my favorites. Will have to give a watch today.

IMDB Link

B00000G3Q4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Fantastic, never saw the first one but really liked ED II & III. Bruce Campbell was also rather entertaining in his short-lived western series "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr." but I have not seen it show up in syndication.

P.S. Do not buy the Army of Darkness "Director's Cut, Official Bootleg Edition" Has the alternate ending only and Sam Raimi mentions that he liked theatrical version better himself during the commentary. By "Director's cut, I guess he was referring to his percentage.

Shop smart, shop S-mart!

You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and sh*t. And Jack just left town.

"For me, the first film was frankly about learning how to act. I can watch the first Evil Dead from about halfway on without cringing... When Army of Darkness came around, we decided to make a different type of movie altogether and made an action-adventure picture with the same imbecile."

Evil Dead was filmed in this town (Morristown, TN). As a matter of fact, I chat-up the gentleman that owns the property where it was filmed daily. He owns the local war surplus shop.

Unfortunately, some punks fooling around the cabin years ago caused it to catch fire and burn to the ground. All that is left is the basement and foundation. The place is around 2 miles from my home.

The bridge and driving scene were filmed a few miles away on Clinch Mountain. There isn't really much of a road that goes to the cabin property. Not really any place to park either.

Evil Dead II was rediculous. It seemed to be a total remake of the 1st, which ruined it for us folks that saw them in order. Army of Darkness was a good film...but EDII just ruined it.

I loved all three Evil Dead movies. Tonight on mosters was a treat. My daughter was watching it with me and sadi...daddy this is bad. I said...oh no, this is a classic!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts