Evil..CBS

I agree with comments above.

But one thing that either I felt was left without addressing it in the episode, or I didn't understand is what Kristen witnessed in the farm.

Did that really happened? If so, I wonder how come she didn't mention it to anybody.

Or maybe she was just too stoned, she had an hallucination and she was so high, that she even lost memory of her fantasy. .....I don't know

As a lapsed Catholic, I'm finding myself getting addicted to this show. I had planned on catching up with my recordings over the next few weeks, but in about a week's time, I'm through episode 6 already, though I've got tons of other stuff to catch up on on Netflix.

Don't you mean Bad Ben? Harold was a good guy.
Michael Emerson, the actor who played good-guy Harold in "Person of Interest", seems to be enjoying going dark with the Leyland character in "Evil". "Person of Interest" ran a lot longer than "Evil" has, so I still think of Michael as "Harold"…

Now, I can't get that damn tune out of my head. That was one creeped out episode.

So Tommy will premiere on February 6, on the timeslot currently held by Evil.:rolleyes:

So, I guess that means, that will be the end of Evil´s season 1, and then it will come back for the fall of 2020 for its second season. :rolleyes:
It was always planned as a 13 episode season due to actor availability.

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

Evil is back this week with an OMG! WTF? episode (in a good way). As if I didn't have enough fears already about hospital stays. Lol Also, glad to see the Rose390 story line finally get resolved.

Reactions: KAB
So my read on that final scene when Leland is talking to that demon therapist is that it was akin to the night terror dreams Kristen had when she was visited by the demon George, signaled by the fact that the demon therapist asked Leland about his dreams as the very last thing.

Sooo... Leland is not so evil and demonic after all....?

He's actually Jake Perry, insurance adjuster who used to play tuba.. mmmm......;)

Really looking forward to next season (not even sure if that will be 2 or 3)

I read that the production just started recently, so I guess it will air until next year.

Like Manifest, It's filmed in NY. Unlike California, filming wasn't allowed to resume in NY. I wouldn't expect it until at least April, and maybe a summer series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)