MonstersHD is slacking

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
I usually record 10-20 movies a month between HDnet and MonHD, but August is weak for MonHD. Most of the movies have been played to death lately. Those guys need to work on some newer stuff.

I've had Voom and Monster for 5 months. Nothing has changed in terms of repetition.

Dishflix is a magazine for $1.99 that lists most premium movie channels and the top 250 pack movies . It does NOT list ANY HD channels at all.

I too am a MonstersHD fan, but boy oh boy there there is little to nothing new at all on there!

August 18th - CREEPSHOW & CREEPSHOW 2. They seem to add at least one or two movies per month. They need to mix it up a bit though.

I'm a horror freak so I'm happy with anything! Monsters is probably on 24/7 in my house.

Haven't seen these since 05 I believe.

Night of the Demons 2, April Fools Day, My Bloody Valentine, Night of the Living dead, Gamera.

I watch MonstersHD sometimes but what chaps me is the pick a theme and then run it into the ground.

Children of the Corn, Children of the Corn II, Children of the Corn III

Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween III, Halloween 4.....

Sequentially, one after another.

I mean come on, even if you are a fan, how much of the same stuff can you take hour after hour???

A little variety please, mix it up.

I agree with the OP. I haven't seen any Universal Monster films on the schedule in a quite a while. Hopefully their contract did not run out or hopefully they are not cutting back on the amount of films that they have licensed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts