MonstersHD is slacking

Perhaps they should broaden the definition of a monster movie to open up more material. I vote for Barney. AGHHHH!!! The horror, the horror!!!!

Last year it was my most watched channel. Early this year it was probably around #3-#4 on my playlist. It isn't in my top 10 now because I've seen everything at least twice.
I don't even bother to check more than once a week.

I have seen all that Monsters hd shows several times the first time they ran. IT is time to add some series horror tv shows too. THen you could see more than the same tired movies in HD. Looks like Chiller tv has some of the series tv shows that would of made the monsters hd channel more well rounded.

Friday the 13 th the series
Alfred Hitchcock
Night Gallery

I would like to see Chiller added in addition to the Monsters HD. I like Monsters HD for the movies but I would LOVE Chiller for the series...Werewolf, Friday the 13th, Tales from the Crypt, Alfred Hitchcock...oh the good old days. I definately agree that E* needs some new content on MonHD. I mean how many times can one watch Halloween or Friday the 13th?

I am very disappointed with all the repetitive programming on VOOM. Did I not read somewhere that VOOM had a huge library of HD programs? I guess they don't want to open their vaults and share it with us. I am giving E* until the end of the year to improve VOOM and other HD channels and to improve HD picture quality or I will cancel my subscription and look at alternatives.

I too want Chiller. Monster HD is the same stuff over and over and over and over. It also seems geared to recent slasher stuff, which I find tedious (particularly repetitively). They need to mix their programming more. There are tons of classic horror movies from the 30s on they could show. Not to mention all the sci fi films that would be great to see.

We could use an HD SF channel and another HD horror channel and I wouldn't consider it overkill. AFter all, how many sports stations are there and nobody says, oh, you already have one, why do you need another?

We need another because we don't want to see the 60th showing (in the last 3 months) of the same bad movie on Voom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)