Monthly cost for 522+311

PloreOSU

Original poster
Dec 29, 2004
I just recently ordered a 522+311 3 room setup. The website only listed the $4.98 DVR fees during the ordering process but I noticed that my bill also includes a $5 extra receiver fee. Is the bill correct or the website? Please respond if you have the same or similar setup.

Thanks!

PloreOSU said:
I just recently ordered a 522+311 3 room setup. The website only listed the $4.98 DVR fees during the ordering process but I noticed that my bill also includes a $5 extra receiver fee. Is the bill correct or the website? Please respond if you have the same or similar setup.

Thanks!

I assume your system has been installed already? The receiver fee is correct. You'll be billed as follows in addition to the programming fees:

311: $0.00/month (One receiver included in package price)
522: $4.98/month DVR Fee
522 Tuner 1: $5.00/month receiver fee
522 Tuner 2: $4.99/month Additional Receiver Fee/Phone Line Not Connected Fee (Waived if 522 is continuously connected to your home phone line)

The website is wrong and misleading. I am a new cusotmer, have the exact same setup and asked the same exact question. They really need to fix that. When you order online it shows the DVR fee but not the extra receiver fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts