Monthly Fees for Hoppers and Joeys

freakedout

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2004
I currently have a 722 and am considering upgrading to Hopper. I currently pay no monthly dvr fees with the 722 and was wondering about the fees on hopper/joey. I was grandfathered in from the 501 days. I usually try to stay up to date on everything going on but I lost my vision and am now playing catchup. I am out of the loop on whats new. I have a lot of reading to do here. Most of my search results are about the fee to acquire the Hopper not what you all are paying.
John

Last edited:
The only way to escape any extra fees is to have only ONE receiver and it has to be a regular receiver with no dvr functions, unless you have the 211k and pay the one time $40.00 fee to add an external hard drive to turn it into a dvr- with no monthly fee. Otherwise you are at the mercy of the additional receiver FEES and or DVR FEES.

I currently have a 722 and am considering upgrading to Hopper. I currently pay no monthly dvr fees with the 722 and was wondering about the fees on hopper/joey. I was grandfathered in from the 501 days. I usually try to stay up to date on everything going on but I lost my vision and am now playing catchup. I am out of the loop on whats new. I have a lot of reading to do here. Most of my search results are about the fee to acquire the Hopper not what you all are paying.
John

Here are your Hopper fees:

Whole-Home DVR fee - $12
Secondary Hopper fee - $12
Joey fee - $7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts