Moov-HD Website

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It's not that bad guys... I turned it on the other day that I was entertaining some guests and we were just sitting around chatting an drinking some wine after dinner. Most of my guests were awed by the visuals. There are sometimes that you want to show off your set, but don't necessarily want to be watching TV.

It is a waste of bandwidth!! I think Voom has enough bandwith to take care of a lot of the possible upgrades of channels in the near future if they get rid of some of the exclusive channels like this one.

This would have been a great channel back in the 60's to drop some acid too. One show I watched had a very psychedelic flair to it, damn near made me have flashbacks (not that I ever did acid, mind you!).

DarrellP said:
This would have been a great channel back in the 60's to drop some acid too. One show I watched had a very psychedelic flair to it, damn near made me have flashbacks (not that I ever did acid, mind you!).

RIIIIIGHT! :haha

Moov program listings

Hi:
I wish Moov would have program listings - about two months ago my son and I saw a program with ice cream melting in reverse fast motion. We really enjoyed guessing what type of ice cream would rise from the colored puddle. I would like to see that one again. My wife did think it was "stoopit" though.
Sincerely,
Joseph Nardone

why not use Moov for girls in bikinis in exotic places. Voom has tried to cover all the HDnet themes and done a pretty good job except bikinis and sports! We want SKIN on that Moov bandwidth. Can the stupidity and show us skin!

For the people who think MOOV should be cut, I'm wondering what type of programming you would like to see take its place?

dledeaux said:
Anyone else notice that Moov is just Voom spelled backwards?

ahhh...ahah man we are this bored that we are reversing channel names? :D

you know the only reason voom is broadcasting this channel is so they can OH WE GOT 21 CHANNELS..NOT 20.

hdcinema 10 is a waste of bandwidth too..if they would cut them into 5 or something...i mean i can understand if its like 10 good flicks..but not one of them is worth watching.

babyj said:
hdcinema 10 is a waste of bandwidth too..if they would cut them into 5 or something...i mean i can understand if its like 10 good flicks..but not one of them is worth watching.

I'll second that one.

the thread is getting lost...but I have to say for now I'll take Moov as at least another hi def channel. I'd be fine to give it up for say, HDnet or HDmovies or some other HD channel that we dont have now. The ice cream melting was very cool. I do have a number of hot female friends that look spectacular in bikinis, couple that with a So Florida beach environmnet...well, perhaps I have to grab a 16mm camera and get them to do some running around in the surf...then submit it to the powers that be!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)