More Dish Anywhere problems

Tony S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Hills of Eastern CT
Today, when I go to the Dish Anywhere web site I am greeted with this error message:

Authentication Error
Unable to process an authentication request at this time.
Please try again later.
Error Code: 1111

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm seeing it too with Firefox. With Chrome and IE it doesn't recognize the username/password and won't log in and with the Droid it just sits and spins at 'Loading Guide'.

They have been upgrading the site and it was down for a few days.

It now has Closed Captioning and a few other little features. Seems to work faster too and will hang on to an image by going to lessor resolutions rather than just giving up. (I'm stunk on DSL at 6 mps so that is an improvement)

I'm guessing it was in beta a few days as it worked well but then the last time I went, I had to download new plugins for both IE and Chrome as if they said, "OK...let's finalized it".

On the topic of Dish Anywhere, why does "My Receiver" show an old s/w version for my Hopper ? It says "S418" and I've had S424 for ~2 weeks now. I just reinstalled Dish Anywhere 2-3 days ago so DA should have never seen my receiver when it had S418. I'm referring to the DA app, by the way.

When I go to Dish Anywhere from my computer, it reports S424.

Works on my Mac, but not on my iPhone. Tried to view several movies on BB@H but get the error message "Playback Error. Cannot initialize the library." Live TV from my HWS works fine.

Today it works!

Works on my Mac, but not on my iPhone. Tried to view several movies on BB@H but get the error message "Playback Error. Cannot initialize the library." Live TV from my HWS works fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)