More Dish Network Hell

Does anyone know if i came acrossed a 7200 dvr, ( i have everything pak so pvr is free) would the 7200 be able to record now??

cl1986 said:
Does anyone know if i came acrossed a 7200 dvr, ( i have everything pak so pvr is free) would the 7200 be able to record now??
A 7200 is not really what Dish consideres to be a "DVR". You would have to pay $9.99/month for personal television service. The PTV is not waived for the everything pack. At least, that's the way it was 9 months ago.

I have two 7200s and I don't have the PTV fee, but only because I bought another one when they disconinuted them in June 2001 when they promised "Free Lifetime PTV" as an enticement to buy the discontinued units. I got a reconditioned unit, and the second is more flaky than my first one, but still works fairly well, although every now and then a bad EPG download makes me have to wait 15 minutes for a new 2 day guide download. They are now on light duty in the kids' bedrooms where the worst they can do is lose a couple Teen Titan episodes if they crap out..

The 7200 certainly isa DVR. Theoretically there isa fee but it is often waived.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts