More dishanywhere.com issues

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
I tried to log in to Dishanywhere.com a few minutes ago to watch a spring training baseball game, and I'm getting this message on all browsers:

"Uh Oh!
We're having a problem getting your account information. Please try to login again later."

Screen shot attached to this post. index.jpgLogging in to dish.com works fine. Anybody else experiencing this?

I want to help bring something constructive to the table on this forum. Constantly complaining isn't constructive, and I know that. I'm also really frustrated with Dish at this point. One of the reasons I switched from Directv was the Sling feature. Since I activated my service in January, the Dishanywhere.com site has only worked correctly a handful of times. Why can't they get something more stable online for us? They aren't going to be able to sell many Hoppers w/Sling if the device doesn't work reliably.

I was able to get into that site with Ross9's help, which is much appreciated. I think the error must be affecting me on this site too, though, as I receive this message when I try to play a show:

"Our SlingLoaded Location Service is currently being updated (Error 7).

Please wait a few minutes and try connecting again."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts