More FTA Changes

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The Stickies are not coming through. Can this be fixed?

Actually neat idea Surge has there.

For those looking for GEOSATpro stuff here is a link you can use. http://www.satelliteguys.us/forumdi...1&sort=lastpost&prefixid=GEOSATpro&order=desc

Later today when I get a chance I will create a sticky so people can click on their receiver and be taken to those posts. Its almost like having seperate forums again without having seperate forums again. :D

I think that actually solves the issue.

Provided of course that ALL threads actually have a prefix assigned to them. I just tried "Geosatpro" and only got 22 threads. There was far more than that before the change...

p.s. It would also be nice if you could select more than a single prefix to search on at a time (but less then ALL of them), but I can deal with it the way it is, once all threads are "prefixed".

Last edited:
I would be happy to prefix in my spare time if there was a way to batch add the feature. Otherwise it will be searching one by one through 1218 support threads, open, check mark the prefix type, save, then forward through pages to find next thread to edit.

I don't see that happening in ALL of my spare time ;)

Just an update I spent a long time today labeling old threads with the correct tag. Still have a ways to go but some big progress today. :D

One additional TIP!
When I browsed the thread and read the ones I wanted, the other listed ones kept showing up until I noticed "Forum Tools" and the mark as read b\bullet. I was afraid it would mark the whole forun as read, but it did seem to mark just the thread as read. SO - Job completed. Not as quick as before, but should work OK here. TNX

I have no problem with the changes. at my age, change is happening in all areas of my life. hopefully my health condition doesn't go through those changes. doc said I don't have to come back for a year because everything is working... and both the microhd's are working well. I want to say thanks to scott and the forum helpers to come up with answers to my questions and problems in the past. if not for this site to find answers, I would be a lot richer for not having to spend money on new technology. but then I would be bored. thanks, charlie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)