More info on NFL RedZone on Dish

Sunday Ticket is TOTALLY worth it when you live in say Florida and your favorite team is Seattle. You get to watch your favorite team play entire games, every Sunday.

But, if you are local to your favorite team... Like you get the game on local CBS or FOX, then I found Sunday Ticket not so worth it, as I would just flip from one game to the next, looking for exciting game play...and that is what Red Zone does automatically for me.

Sunday Ticket manual flipping $60 a month
Red Zone auto flipping $6 a month

I acutally can not wait until my team plays a 3pm game or has their bye week so I actually just watch Red Zone for an entire 3 hours. I flip it on, during commercials and forget to flip back as it is now!

I am in Red Zone Withdrawal here in Atlanta. I have not had much of a signal from Dish since the rains got heavy yesterday shortly after the 4 pm games started. As I saw on TV (during the 5 minutes I got a signal today around noon, someone who was being evacuated said "They told us 5 years ago it was a once in a 100 year storm, and here it is again". Over 100 roads closed in my county alone.

Sunday Ticket is TOTALLY worth it when you live in say Florida and your favorite team is Seattle. You get to watch your favorite team play entire games, every Sunday.

But, if you are local to your favorite team... Like you get the game on local CBS or FOX, then I found Sunday Ticket not so worth it, as I would just flip from one game to the next, looking for exciting game play...and that is what Red Zone does automatically for me.

Sunday Ticket manual flipping $60 a month
Red Zone auto flipping $6 a month

I acutally can not wait until my team plays a 3pm game or has their bye week so I actually just watch Red Zone for an entire 3 hours. I flip it on, during commercials and forget to flip back as it is now!

yesterday my cowboys played the sunday nite game so that made redzone even more enjoyable. and next week they're on monday nite so it will be guilt free redzone next week too ;)

yesterday my cowboys played the sunday nite game so that made redzone even more enjoyable. and next week they're on monday nite so it will be guilt free redzone next week too ;)

Well, hopefully the Cowgirls will have the same outcome next Monday as they did last night!!! :D

I wonder how many people will be canceling Multi Sport Package after this Sunday the last week of regular season NFL.

Well I'm keeping it since I watch a lot of Big Ten basketball, plus it gets me NBA TV and NHL Network, which I don't get in my basic programming package. I'm sure there are quite a few others in my same position.

I wonder how many people will be canceling Multi Sport Package after this Sunday the last week of regular season NFL.
I will cancel as soon as Red Zone signs off. I have to save money with the giant ripoff service fees coming.On Feb 1, I will cancel AEP also.

Same here. Cancelled Multi Sports a few minutes ago. It was great while it lasted. I have no idea what the other channels of Multi sports were but don't care.

I just signed up for the NFL Redzone! Scott Hansen, you did a great job and hope to see you back next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts