More Nfl Network Hd!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mots-a

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 22, 2006
Tonight on 95 there are a few shows listed from the NFL Network in HD.

Show titles and times? The NBA, NHL RSN HD live games can also be mapped to that channel; as of now I see NBA - Kings v Sonics not NFL; not sure what they would have on in HD tonight other than last Sunday's replays.

Last edited:
There is a Thursday Night game scheduled for the rest of the year and I think Saturday night will be starting soon also.

Jimbo

He said tonight, as in Friday the 24th; that is the programming I am asking about. I know about the remaining 7 Thursday night games.

I didn't watch it but my guide showed channel 95 had America's Game on a 7pm and a Game of the Week on at 8:30pm central on Friday night.

America's Game premiered on NFL Network last night so I assume it was the HD version of what they were showing on 212. I didn't watch the show to see if 95 & 212 had they same show on.

I didn't watch it but my guide showed channel 95 had America's Game on a 7pm and a Game of the Week on at 8:30pm central on Friday night.

Sorry for not being specific. on channel 95 last night Americas game and the game of the week where on in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)