New HD channel coming?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

VewDew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2004
Northern California
I have nothing to substatiate this but I was looking at the NFL schedule for December and noticed that the Monday night game will be on channel 74. ESPN is on 73 right now so are they maybe going to add something like StarsHD at 72 and move everything else up one number? Or was it maybe just a typo, although it showed that for the entire month of Mondays.

Maybe ESPN HD - alternate? I would doubt it, but just another guess to go along with yours. I am guessing typo is the likely suspect.

Channel 74 is used for certain optional ESPN sports subscription games (only) from time to time.

That sure would be a first, in over 6 years I have never seen chnl74 UHD be removed.
i though i read that one week earlier this year during football season that uhd was removed from 12-6, i thought they kind of rotated channels so tnthd wasnt gone ecvery sunday during football

i though i read that one week earlier this year during football season that uhd was removed from 12-6, i thought they kind of rotated channels so tnthd wasnt gone ecvery sunday during football

That might be it, but since it is on a Monday and not Sunday that they should have plenty of bandwidth so I don't think it's that.

Although I haven't seen it be the victim of the ST HD removal, I am saying I have never seen it or any other channel be removed for ESPN-a events.

Mike is absolutely correct: It's a typo error. The 74 should be 73.

If you work with DIRECTV's schedules very much, you come to know that they make LOTS of simple errors like this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts