more sammy 1200 issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

putterboy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 13, 2005
Greetings, I have a samsung bd-p1200 player and YES, I KNOW ITS A POS!! That being said, no spare $ for another player right now. It has actually been fine for quite a while, no problems. Sit down last night to watch "Brothers" from netflix, won't even load. Get the can't play this disc message. OK, go online for a while and find yet another firmware update, v 2.7. I had been using v 2.6. Do the upgrade and still cannot play the disc. Netflix sending another disc, but i'm sure its the player and not the disc.. Only hope is the Easter bunny leaves me an oppo player,sorry for the rant.:mad:

Problem is it's a Lionsgate title. Does the 1200 have an SD Card memory slot? If so, put one in and it should work.

S~

Never mind. Found your manual and no it doesn't any spot for external memory either USB or SD card. You probably won't be able to get this title to play. Lionsgate recently on new releases requires memory, even if you don't use it for BDLIVE. I have to have a memory card installed on both my Panasonic and Denon player and neither are permanently connected to the internet.

S~

Thanks Teachsac, Your input greatly appreciated, my have to settle for the sd version, really wanted to see this flick. Take care

Long story short- Netflix sent a replacement disc, it played flawlessly. Don't quite get it, but enjoyed the movie, some excellent acting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts