Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland"

I thought about seeing it, but given the mixed reviews I do not really want to pay the high 3D price quite yet.

Well I went to see it anyways. I decided I could go during the matinée today.... It still was $10 for the ticket. 3D was ok. I still do not like everything having to be in 3D now to inflate ticket prices. But, given that most of this was animated, it was a good fit.

The movie was enjoyable, but fell flat in some areas. Just not as good as I thought it should be given the cast.

I don't remember the original movie since I saw it as a kid, but I enjoyed this version. The 3D was great (yeah they do upcharge for it) but IMO it was worth it. I understand that the movie is actually based on both books from the author. Helena Bonham Carter stole the show as the Red Queen.

It was worth the local area "$3.00 no frills seat"- Mr Depp was ....subdued....but just as pretty as Avatar and well worth kids to see! It wasn't creepie but had some sly humor- the Chessie was great!

Didn't know that. Thought it was 3D from the git go. But it's somewhat reassuring that it wasn't the finest example of the art. However, I expect it'll be like "HD" - lot's of bun, little beef.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)