Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I thought about seeing it, but given the mixed reviews I do not really want to pay the high 3D price quite yet.

Well I went to see it anyways. I decided I could go during the matinée today.... It still was $10 for the ticket. 3D was ok. I still do not like everything having to be in 3D now to inflate ticket prices. But, given that most of this was animated, it was a good fit.

The movie was enjoyable, but fell flat in some areas. Just not as good as I thought it should be given the cast.

I don't remember the original movie since I saw it as a kid, but I enjoyed this version. The 3D was great (yeah they do upcharge for it) but IMO it was worth it. I understand that the movie is actually based on both books from the author. Helena Bonham Carter stole the show as the Red Queen.

It was worth the local area "$3.00 no frills seat"- Mr Depp was ....subdued....but just as pretty as Avatar and well worth kids to see! It wasn't creepie but had some sly humor- the Chessie was great!

Didn't know that. Thought it was 3D from the git go. But it's somewhat reassuring that it wasn't the finest example of the art. However, I expect it'll be like "HD" - lot's of bun, little beef.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts