More than one Sling Adapter??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

blueoval4ever

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 26, 2006
I will be upgrading my 2 622s to 3 722s tomorrow. From what I have found from searching Sling Adapter is if you are watching it on a PC or any other remote device only one can view at the same time. Even the TV2 will not show as an output while watching remote.

Could you buy a second Sling adapter so you could watch two remote locations at the same time?

You mean to put them on different receivers? Sure. Many of us have multiple sling devices.

lakebum431 said:
You mean to put them on different receivers? Sure. Many of us have multiple sling devices.

Right. My wife has control of our 722, and she is often recording two shows at a time. So, the SA attached isn't always usable. So, upgraded my 622 to a 922. Good remote access now. Also, I think the remote system is still pretty buggy, and the receivers seem to work better if they are not multitasking too much, as in recording and slinging...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)