More Xbox 360's before christmas!!

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
Bestbuy (and probably other stores) are getting a shipment around december 22nd. They'll put them on sale the following day. If you want/need a 360, i'd suggest you be at a bestbuy friday morning, maybe saturday morning, when they open and you may be very happy with the results...

We still have not received out XBOX360 for our Contest Winner. I will go wait in line since I have the day off. :)

I called Gamestop yesterday and last time I called I was "one of the next in line" however when I called yesterday I was told I was still 23 away on the list. GRRR. :(

I want to get our winner the XBOX360 ASAP.

Scott (and anyone), go to bestbuy on thursday and go to the videogame section. Wait for someone to come up and ask if you need help and say the following..."I saw on the net that you guys are going to get another shipment of 360's in the next day or so, when do they go on sale" and i'm 99% sure you'll get the exact info for your store that you need so you don't wait in vain. There isn't time to get this around the net like the last 2 times, so you've probably got to do a little more work, but the results could be much better. Remember they open earlier until christmas, most stores at 8am, so keep that in mind...

Scott Greczkowski said:
We still have not received out XBOX360 for our Contest Winner. I will go wait in line since I have the day off. :)

I called Gamestop yesterday and last time I called I was "one of the next in line" however when I called yesterday I was told I was still 23 away on the list. GRRR. :(

I want to get our winner the XBOX360 ASAP.

i am still in the 50s for the one i reserved at gamestop.

anyone still looking for a 360 should look at circuit city .com i got 1 from there last week they also had them available this morning at about 9 am on the website.

target has been getting small shipments since launch day but you need to check w/them every morning right when they open i got 1 from there last week also

Hey scott, do you have to buy the 360 for tax purposes or can any of us help with this? If I stumble across a 360 is there any way I can help you get it to the winner? Obviously some paypal/shipping info would need to be exchanged but I'm sure you'd have a better chance of getting this 360 if you had 30,000 of your friends helping you...

Ya know, maybe i've got the fever but does the christmas "online" button remind anyone of a 360 or what?

And I love the "new" invisible button next to certain people's names...What's the point of Vurbano being invisible if i'm being visually told of it? u r teh glitch!!!1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts