Moses Malone

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Very sad news...........NBA Hall-Of-Famer, Moses Malone has passed away suddenly at the age of 60. Tough couple of weeks for Sixers legendary centers- first Darryl Dawkins and now Malone. RIP, Moses

Very sad news...........NBA Hall-Of-Famer, Moses Malone has passed away suddenly at the age of 60. Tough couple of weeks for Sixers legendary centers- first Darryl Dawkins and now Malone. RIP, Moses

Growing up a Sixers fans... it has. It has been a tough year for me sports wise. The Sixers were my childhood team. Julius, Mo Cheeks, Bobbi Jones, Chocolate Thunder, Andrew Toney, Moses Malone...the list goes on and on. Then Kenny Stabler..tough year for my sports heroes.

Reactions: BillD1984
Growing up a Sixers fans... it has. It has been a tough year for me sports wise. The Sixers were my childhood team. Julius, Mo Cheeks, Bobbi Jones, Chocolate Thunder, Andrew Toney, Moses Malone...the list goes on and on. Then Kenny Stabler..tough year for my sports heroes.

I have to add a couple of other Sixers to that list: Caldwell Jones and Steve Mix. Jones and Dawkins made a very underrated "twin towers" and Mix just used to torch my Celtics. I can still hear legendary Sixers PA announcer, Dave Zinkoff........."Mixxxxxxx!!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)