Most HD Channels today are making me motion sick, anyone else?

Trev19

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
I notice i change in the motion of HD programming today, i dont know if its cause by a new 211/411 update, but its making me sick to my stomach and head. Anyone notice this, i hope not , i dont wanna look like a fool lol.

Trev19 said:
I notice i change in the motion of HD programming today, i dont know if its cause by a new 211/411 update, but its making me sick to my stomach and head. Anyone notice this, i hope not , i dont wanna look like a fool lol.

What type of TV do you have? DLP?

720p will only be upconverted or 1080i downconverted by the resolution of your tv. How would that help. I find that fast pans accross the screen make your eyes try to focus on the background information as you do on a still screen. If I concentrate on the background in a scan I get dizzy.
I think the camera people will have to learn all over again on how to shoot in HD.

"There is nothing wrong with E*'s MPEG-4 encoders; there is nothing wrong with E*'s MPEG-4 receivers; there is no such thing as HD-Lite and, ever if there were, you people and your HDTVs won't notice a difference.":rolleyes:

~Charlie Ergen

I only notice it recently so it had to be the latest software update that changed something.. or something.. i will try your opinions. and its a CRT

I have a friend who smokes and then sits in front of the HDTV setup in my living room. she says it's pretty trippy and it's like being in Africa/Artic/OCC Bike shop or where ever Discoovery HD is when we put it on!! :D

Is the sound slightly off from the video? That throws me off when it happens. Look to see if people talking is slightly behind the lip movment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)