Most Watched Disc in your Collection?

Actually, I don't think I've watched one more than once. Except for Visions of the Sea & Exotic Saltwater Aquarium, etc. But those are just background for parties, hardly counts. Still have too many still unopened. No time anymore.

I try not to watch any one disc too often. Probably Mama Mia. I love musicals. If you count the kids, then it is clearly Twilight. That one always seems to be playing. Second is Dark Knight for the boy.

I try not to watch any one disc too often. Probably Mama Mia. I love musicals. If you count the kids, then it is clearly Twilight. That one always seems to be playing. Second is Dark Knight for the boy.

Me, too. I'm waiting for Sound of Music and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Anyways, HP movies get rewatched the most around here.

S~

Da Vinci Code here at 3x (maybe more). I have loaded Rush Snakes 'n' Arrows many times but never watch(ed) the whole thing at once (3+ hours), just chunks at a time or individual cuts...

When Hifi's not home, it's Harry Potter. :D When Hifi is home, it's the Dark Knight or Fast and Furious.

If I had Mamma Mia, it would be a tie between that and Harry Potter.:D

1. Blade Runner (especially if you count all different versions)
2. David Gilmour
3. Night Watch/Day Watch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts