Most Watched HD DVD in your collection for the last year?

What is your most watched HD DVD, be it a Movie, TV Series or Concert in the last year ?

Eagles Farewell Tour I or Serenity followed closely by Heart Live from Seattle

same with me. after a few love to kick back and crank up eagles down under, GREAT!! pop im planet earth alot too

Probably Grand Prix and Viva Las Vegas. Like the vintage racing sequences, although I don't watch the whole movie too often.

As I said in the Blu Ray thread, I try to mix them up on purpose and not watch anything too often.

Santana Live at Montreux '04. The PQ and AQ are awesome and I use it as a "reference" disk when friends come over. Other than that my HD DVD collection has been mostly gathering dust. I watched Nutty Professor recently, then Bourne Identity, where I intend to watch the other 2 soon. (I have Supremacy loaded in my A35 now for when I get the urge.) I have several other triologies in HD DVD that I want to rewatch soon probably starting over the holidays including Matrix, Fast/Furious (the 4th was not available in this format), and MI...

• Rush - R:30
  • The Star Wars Trilogy (original): New Hope (originally just Star Wars), Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)