Motive (USA Network)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Monday, May 20, 2013

"Creeping Tom": Detective Angie Flynn hunts down the killer of a well-liked science teacher.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Crimes of Passion": Detectives question the ex-boyfriend of a teenager killed in a hit-and-run.

S~

It didn't get a great review in my paper this morning. Wasn't horrible, either. They said the show lacked character development.

S~

Thank goodness for hockey and baseball because I'm only recording 4 shows this week and 2 next week. Many of the summertime series don't start until late June or July so perhaps I'll give this show a try...even though it doesn't sound very good.

It didn't get a great review in my paper this morning. Wasn't horrible, either. They said the show lacked character development.

S~

I just watched the first episode and I'd say I agree with that. The show was interesting, but not very compelling. And the characters all seemed to be just punching the time clock. No developement of a single character. And Lauren Holly was so underused it was like she wasn't even there.

I'll keep the timer to see how it goes, but so far it isn't 'must see' TV at all.

The commercials on ABC keep saying the season premiere is Thursday. So what exactly was the episode that aired yesterday?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Sometimes the networks distinguish the "Pilot" episode from the "Premiere" episode; often only the network execs see the pilot; occasionally we see the pilot and the show doesn't get picked-up based on the public reviews. At least that's my story. Regardless, cable has forced the networks to come up with summertime series...and I wouldn't mind seeing more pilots.

I just watched the first episode and I'd say I agree with that. The show was interesting, but not very compelling. And the characters all seemed to be just punching the time clock. No developement of a single character. And Lauren Holly was so underused it was like she wasn't even there.

I'll keep the timer to see how it goes, but so far it isn't 'must see' TV at all.
And Lauren is getting a little long in the tooth. I could not make it past the first half...had to stop and no desire to return. WEAK in all departments, particularly, script...and actors.

I'll have to watch it On Demand. Our regularly scheduled programming was interrupted due to an earthquake (Just minor stuff, falling from shelves and a couple chimneys).

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Thursday, May 30, 2013

"Pushover": The murder of a limo driver leads detectives to a waitress who cons her prey to steal, lie and kill.

S~

I finally watched the first half hour of the first show (episode 2) and stopped it, deleted it and deleted the timers. Really nothing new and totally uninteresting to me.

It's OK. Works for me as a lead-in to Rookie Blue. If it were a regular season show and not a summer filler, I wouldn't be watching it.

S~

Next EPisode: Season 1, Episode 4

Thursday, June 27, 2013

"Against All Odds": After a lawyer is murdered, his wife, who receives a $1 million life-insurance payment, is the prime suspect.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Thursday, July 11, 2013

"Public Enemy": Flynn and Vega investigate the murder of a health food guru; Manny tries to get better grades.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 6

Thursday, July 18, 2013

"Detour": Flynn and Vega investigate the murder of a mortgage broker.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 7

Thursday, July 25, 2013

"Out of the Past": The murder of a news shop owner leads detectives to a respected pediatric doctor with a secret past.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 9

Thursday, August 8, 2013

"Framed": Flynn and Vega are led to a nerdy gun collector when a young art aficionado is shot and killed.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 10

Thursday, August 15, 2013

"Fallen Angel": Detectives Flynn and Vega investigate the murder of a controversial and outspoken priest.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts