mourning buzzsaw

deathmetal

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 16, 2005
Quincy MA
it's bad enough we lost buzzsaw,but boneyard which replaced it is AC/DC radio for a while.Ill withhold judgement on the playlist until it becomes boneyard proper.I hope keith and LP stay on board.I heard keith on hair nat. today which is nothing new,but hope he stays with buzz,er,-boneyard.

Long Paul is gone. The era of the KNAC Dj at sirius is officially over. On their website it looks like the Boneyard guys will be doing the DJ work, as well as Jose Mangin. I think Jose will be program director, as well as pd for Liquid Metal, unless he got demoted. It also looks like the Buzzsaw programs, like british steel will remain. Boneyard at XM was ok, but Buzzsaw was definitely a heavier station.

Hey, I'm from L.A. I remember Paul, Tawn Mastery and remy maxwell from the KNAC 105.5 days. Paul had long hair back then. BRING BACK BUZZSAW

I hate that Buzzsaw was killed off also... Was a well rounded rock channel that played the music I loved to hear with just enough Hairbands to make my wife happy when we went on long trips... I can't pass judgement on boneyard since I have only heard it once4 and that was a few years ago when I was at a friends house who had XM, and at that time I thought Boneyard was good, but not no Buzzsaw... Only time will tell. CC

I like AC/DC radio, but I wish they would have left Buzzsaw along.
Oh well, I guess you can't please everybody. This transition may not pan out the best for everybody.

I will miss Long Paul...He was a great DJ.

I'm going to miss Van Hailstorm, I can't stand listening to Sirius anymore, I like AC/DC, but if I wanted to listen 24/7 to AC/DC, I would play a CD. I pay for radio service, I want to listen to different artist.

I don't like Hair Nation, I hated that music, I don't like Hard Attack/liquid metal, sure I like speed metal, but not this new crap. Buzzsaw was the only channel I didn't keep changing after each song, now that's all I do.

They do need a retro speed metal channel, so I can hear Pantera, Slayer, Anthrax and Venom among others without constantly hearing Korn and Slipknot and other crappy bands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts