Movers conection

Status
Please reply by conversation.

VIPERS-PIT

Pub Member
Original poster
Feb 11, 2006
I am making a final offer on a house tomorrow. Well my question is this. Do I leave all the outside equipment here when I move, and what all is included in the new install. I have a AT-9 and 72.5 dish and zinwell multiswitch. With 8 homeruns. Will this all be included?

Until I install a new OTA mast I guess I will have a pole installed. No way they are putting any dish on the house.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/learn/MoveProgramming.jsp

Here's What To Do

1) Before your moving date, call our Movers Hotline at 1-877-616-MOVE.
2) Pack up your DIRECTV® Receivers, remote control, and owner's manual, and take those with you to your new home. Leave your DIRECTV satellite dish behind.
3) Once you're at your new place, we'll deliver a satellite dish and provide our standard professional installation.

To qualify, all you have to do is commit to one year of any TOTAL CHOICE® programming.

You might want to take your switch with you just to be safe.

Scotsmanron-Homeruns are part of a standard install.

charper, remember I have a AT-9 and 72.5 dish. They will not charger for new ones, will they? If they try I will bring them over from here.

Call and ask them your question. If they say that they will install both dishes for you, get the name and ID of the CSR that you talked to. If they say that they will not install both you will have your answer before you move.

VIPERS-PIT said:
Scotsmanron-Homeruns are part of a standard install.

charper, remember I have a AT-9 and 72.5 dish. They will not charger for new ones, will they? If they try I will bring them over from here.

Sorry, I am only quoting what I read, it sounds as if you might have some very detailed nd specific needs and as the other users stated, you should call and get some things in writing beforehand.

VIPERS-PIT said:
I am making a final offer on a house tomorrow. Well my question is this. Do I leave all the outside equipment here when I move, and what all is included in the new install. I have a AT-9 and 72.5 dish and zinwell multiswitch. With 8 homeruns. Will this all be included?

Until I install a new OTA mast I guess I will have a pole installed. No way they are putting any dish on the house.

Have you sold your house already? If so, check your sales contract - I'm in the process of doing the same (selling my current house, moving to new one) and my sales contract specifically states that all installed satellite dishes must remain.

Mike

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)