Lossing the conection

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nojan21

Original poster
Sep 18, 2013
arcadia ca
I installed swm 16 with one gene and three client on one port with power inserter and other part of swm 16 I installed HR24 and 3 h25.
my clinet losses his connection with gene I reset the gene everything works fin but after few hours again loses ot connection I have changed swm 16 with power inserter. please help .

:welcome to Satelliteguys nojan21!

Do you have more than 8 tuners on one side of the swm16? If so, make sure you have no more than 8 per side.

:welcome to Satelliteguys nojan21!

Do you have more than 8 tuners on one side of the swm16? If so, make sure you have no more than 8 per side.

That is my though too Chip. Solution I see it put the Genie on 1 leg and the HR24 and 3 H25's on the other. That is 5 per side and should tell you if that was the problem.
?
From what he said in the original post he has 8 tuners on one side and 5 on the other.

I think you are right Jimbo, I missed that somehow.

I installed swm 16 with one gene and three client on one port with power inserter and other part of swm 16 I installed HR24 and 3 h25. my clinet losses his connection with gene I reset the gene everything works fin but after few hours again loses ot connection I have changed swm 16 with power inserter. please help .
is this genie a 34 or 44? Are they compression fittings? Are we using straight runs with RG6? Does the SWM16 have the correct 29volt power supply? Is the SWM16 40 feet or less from the dish (cabling, not actual distance)? Does the 25's lose sight of the 24 and genie too?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)