Movers ? SmartCards ?

alex06

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 14, 2006
Hi !!

As many of my fellow companions I am a mover, I live in Texas but I have Denver locals, so what worries my when the new smartcards comes out, will it be delivered to my service address or my billing address.

Thanks

I had a new receiver sent to me......it was sent to my physicial address, which is a barn in the middle of no where. UPS called my number, and after a long conversation I was able to get it shipped to my address.

They go to your billing address. I have been a "mover" for over 6 or 7 years now and they always come to your billing address.
I'd be really happy if this is true. I've been worried about it since I read a thread a few months ago where most seemed to be in agreement that they go to your service address. I wonder if it varies...hope not, as my service address aint nowhere near me...

I have received smart cards back a few years ago and all 3 or 4 of them came to my real address-BILLING. WHen I have to replace a broken receiver or an lnb I always Specify to the csr and make them repeat it back to me , SEND IT TO MY BILLING ADDRESS. I even tell them that there will be no one at my service address during the day to receive it since i work 12 - 16 hour days at work. THere is always someone at my billing address 24 hours a day. THis has worked for my everytime. The only time I did get my replacement lnb sent to my Service address was when I didn't specify to send it to my billing address. Luckily I had listed my Aunt's address as my service address back then and she sent it back to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts