Movie Pass

did not ask for anything that adds $10 to my bill ... yet Dish did it .. like I said, without my permission. I could care less about "Movies'

Dish Platinum was renamed Blockbuster Movie Pass. If you were paying for Dish Platinum before, your monthly price would be the same.

If you would like me to remove it, please PM your phone number or account number

Did you have the Platinum pack before?
That package included channels like Pixl, Epix1 & 2, MavTV, HD Theater, Palladia, Logo, Sundance etc
Scroll down about 1/2 way thru the page to see the full list
Blockbuster - DISH Network

If you did all they did was move it to the BB movie pack which kept those channels and added BB option.

If you dont want it, just PM Matt and he can remove it. It isnt that hard to do :)

This my plan ... nothing else:

• America's Top 120
    DVR Service
    Protection Plan
    HD 120 Free ($10/Mo)
    Starz - 30th Anniv
  • Monthly Charges
  • $56.99 (excludes taxes/credit

Just saying, Dish added 'Movie Pass' to my account without me requesting it. Had I not checked my account online they would have billed me an extra $10 per month.

Jim_in_VA said:
Just saying, Dish added 'Movie Pass' to my account without me requesting it. Had I not checked my account online they would have billed me an extra $10 per month.

Actually they just changed the name of the package and added disc rental by mail and streaming to the pack for the same price. What would you have done if it had stayed the same name?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

If you were never getting HD Platinum before then I would say it got added to your account somehow and Dish should remove it for you. Now, if you were getting Dish Platinum for free as per their old promotion and did not cancel it then you would see that the name changed to Blockbuster Movie Pass and you are now being charged $10 for it. I guess everyone needs a little more information to know for sure if Dish made a goof.

Blockbuster Movie Pass is a very good deal for most but not for all, especially if you're sensitive to the cost. The deal with Blockbuster is a great price, especially since it include blu-ray and games. Throw in 20 extra channels from Dish and you're getting a lot for your money. If all that's included in the package does not equal value to you then cancel it. Give Dish a little credit here. You don't see DirecTV or any cable companies offering anything like this.

This thread has become a joke. I'm convinced there was no such *extra* charge added.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts