Movies! adding affiliates in January

Take a look at this page from the FCC website. Under "Content of Signals Subject to Mandatory Coverage", it states that the station gets to choose which subchannel gets carried by cable or satellite. Most stations would carry their most valuable signal on the -1 subchannel, and therefore most likely to be carried on cable, but it's not mandatory.

http://transition.fcc.gov/mb/engineering/digital.html

KRDK Fargo-GF area update:
Cozi is not 'showing' on 4-2 . But rather, a menu screen from a Manhattan(FTA) receiver. Has been since middle/late last week.
Shows the operators haven't been monitoring their signals. Maybe they should make an investment in an UPS for the satellite receivers.(??)
4.1 adverts
4.2 Manhattan menu screen
4.3 blank
4.4 blank
(rumored to become MOVIES at some point. so far it's just a rumor. sure, it's said on the website, but?)
4.5 GRIT
4.6 Escape

Reactions: Mr Tony
someone posted that Movies is on now

Krdk now has infomercials on 4-1, cozi on 4-2, decades on 4-5, movies! on 4-6, grit on 4-7, escape on 4-8

Haven't had the time to check 'til now, Yup, Movies appears on KRDK
4-1 infomercials
4-2 COZI
4-5 DECADES
4-6 MOVIES!
4-7 GRIT
4-8 Escape
Wondering what's going to be on 4.3 & 4.4
Updating the OTA titantv listing.

Haven't had the time to check 'til now, Yup, Movies appears on KRDK
4-1 infomercials
4-2 COZI
4-5 DECADES
4-6 MOVIES!
4-7 GRIT
4-8 Escape
Wondering what's going to be on 4.3 & 4.4
Updating the OTA titantv listing.
you are getting a great selection on that new station. I'm glad I was wrong when I said a couple months ago "dont expect much" ;)

Yeah, turning out to be a LOT better than I expected.
With ME TV and CW on other channels subs, it is great!
Sure beats the three channels we grew up on. (although those 3 had better programs, back then, than what it is today. IMHO - Wide World of Sports, covering NASCAR and a lot more. MoO's Wild Kingdom to name only 2) ((WWoS turned into the Pay Station ESPN I do believe))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)