moving actuator with fortec star mercury?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I agree

Yep, the Vbox or Gbox Sadoun sells is certainly the right stuff to move the actuator on a BUD. - :up

But, how are you going to change the LNB polarity from Vert to Horiz?
If you have a corotor, that requires a receiver with something to drive that servo.
The Pansat 3500sd and maybe 2700 or 2800 will do the job (check the specs 'cause one of the latter two will NOT).

Alternately, you could have a voltage controlled LNBf on the BUD.
The dual band (C & Ku) seem to be difficult to set up for many.
If you just want C-band, then one with dual outputs would give you a lot of future flexibility.

Tell us more about your intentions, and we can probably give you better ideas.

I know for a fact that the Pansat 2700 will control a polarotor (has the adjustment for skew in the setup menus and the spring terminals on the back). Don't know about the 2800 though...

Yep, the Vbox or Gbox Sadoun sells is certainly the right stuff to move the actuator on a BUD. - :up

But, how are you going to change the LNB polarity from Vert to Horiz?
If you have a corotor, that requires a receiver with something to drive that servo.
The Pansat 3500sd and maybe 2700 or 2800 will do the job (check the specs 'cause one of the latter two will NOT).

Alternately, you could have a voltage controlled LNBf on the BUD.
The dual band (C & Ku) seem to be difficult to set up for many.
If you just want C-band, then one with dual outputs would give you a lot of future flexibility.

Tell us more about your intentions, and we can probably give you better ideas.

Im actually using a universal BSC621-2 . would i still need to fidn something to change polarity?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts