"Moving" as an AT&T customer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jeff_R

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Sacramento, CA
I subscribed to ATT/Dish Network a couple weeks ago, after several years absence. I've got a good OTA antenna and get all of my local HD channels with solid signal levels, so the LIL-HD channels don't do me much good.

Since I'm subbed through AT&T, can I still change my service address to get a different set of local channels? Will the phone line connection make any difference for that? I'm not interested in the DNS services, but want to pick up the locals from San Francisco, the market west of mine.

I've never tried this myself, but I would imagine, since your E* billing is done on your AT&T phone bill, (I'm assuming this) you are going to have a hard time "moving" your service address to another market. You would be able to change your BILLING address, but obviously, that won't do you any good to get another market.

Now, if your E* bill is a separate bill, you might be able to get by with this - I had a customer who was getting the $4 SBC/DISH discount, but got a separate E* bill for their service. They "moved" like you & to this day have no problems with this.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts