Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tac

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 12, 2003
Erie, PA
I will be moving to a new home in the next 2 months and I am wondering what kind of deals others have received lately for moving? I looked on the D* site and it is pretty generic as to what you would receive. Just trying to begin to plan what I need to plan for in the new house and what I will be able to swing in the movers deal. I don't have 4k yet but I don't see why I shouldn't plan for it now as I plan to be in this home long term. I current have an HR34 and 3 single DVR's. I may need to add 1 client or possibly 2.

Let me know thoughts...thanks.

I will be moving to a new home in the next 2 months and I am wondering what kind of deals others have received lately for moving? I looked on the D* site and it is pretty generic as to what you would receive. Just trying to begin to plan what I need to plan for in the new house and what I will be able to swing in the movers deal. I don't have 4k yet but I don't see why I shouldn't plan for it now as I plan to be in this home long term. I current have an HR34 and 3 single DVR's. I may need to add 1 client or possibly 2.

Let me know thoughts...thanks.
As of now, if you don't have a 4K set, they won't install the 4k equipment .... keep that in mind.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)