Moving dish to new location

Vtx72532

Original poster
Oct 21, 2018
Arkansas
My mother recently had a stroke and has had to move in with my family. We cut the cord several years ago and are happy but it’s to confusing for her. We have brought her dish and receiver to our house and I have attempted to point the dish without any luck. One of the problems is I really don’t want the dish installed on my roof so I attached to wooden fence post approximately 150’ away. Since I haven’t had any luck finding signal I was wondering how much Dish Network is going to charge to reinstall at my house.
Thanks for any help

My mother recently had a stroke and has had to move in with my family. We cut the cord several years ago and are happy but it’s to confusing for her. We have brought her dish and receiver to our house and I have attempted to point the dish without any luck. One of the problems is I really don’t want the dish installed on my roof so I attached to wooden fence post approximately 150’ away. Since I haven’t had any luck finding signal I was wondering how much Dish Network is going to charge to reinstall at my house.
Thanks for any help

Call up Dish and ask for Dish Mover. You get one for free per year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts