Moving soon, have question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jessshaun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
Robinson, Illinois, United States
The house we will be moving to has several large trees in the yard and in the neighbors yard blocking most of the southern sky. We are currently in the 3rd or 4th month of a 2 year contract. I'm hoping there is a spot in the yard they would be able to place a dish. If they can't find a place to put a slimline dish, and we are forced to cancel, do we still have to pay the early cancellation fees? I don't want to cancel, and I hope we'll be able to stay with Directv, I'm just very worried about the possibility of high cancellation fees.

Thank you for your time.

Hopefully they can find a signal for you, if the installer is determined, they can sometimes pull miracles.

I had this situation back around 2000 and moved to an appartment (north side of the building to boot) and they waived the cancellation fees.

That said, a lot can change in 8 years, perhaps someone has had a more recent experience with this.

I was thinking that they wouldn't have a problem waiving the cancellation fees. We'll see. We don't even have the house yet. Hopefully if we get the house, they will be able to find a spot to put the dish. I LOVE directv, and definitely don't want to get rid of it. I'm crossing my fingers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts