Moving thought would be free

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sady

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
Massachusetts
I am moving to another location in the same town and I have read that Directv will move my dish with no charge. The women tells me that I need to pay $50.00 to have it moved. I have not seen anything where they charge me $50.00. I told the lady that I would consider canceling but of course I am locked into a 2 year contract. I had Directv installed on 1/12/09. I feel like i am being deceived. Can any clarify this dilemma for me. Thanks:confused:

Last edited:
At DIRECTV - MOVERS CONNECTION PROGRAM" they do have the fine print that says free to qualified customers. If you look in the terms they say it's good once every 12 months, maybe because you're such a new install they won't do it for free. Did you ask why they wanted $50 for your move and why you don't qualify?

I See your point

12 months is the key. I guess the $50.00 is worth not having Charter. I didn't bother asking why i didn't qualify. Thanks

Try having cable installed for $50. All they have to do is test the drop & plug it in and they charge way more than $50. Your getting a deal at $50. Also as stated above, you only get 1 "upgrade" per year. A movers connect would fall into that category.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)