Moving yellow card from one Dish 301 to another 301

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

WestTexas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 29, 2004
Hi all,

I've got a portable Dish setup I use for my RV. Currently, when I go out in the RV, I yank one of my DishPro 301 receivers from the house to use. I was wondering if I bought a used 301 off eBay or somewhere if I could just pull the yellow card from from the house 301 and put it in the 301 I keep in the RV. Sure would be easier.

tnx in advance!
WT

Hi all,

I've got a portable Dish setup I use for my RV. Currently, when I go out in the RV, I yank one of my DishPro 301 receivers from the house to use. I was wondering if I bought a used 301 off eBay or somewhere if I could just pull the yellow card from from the house 301 and put it in the 301 I keep in the RV. Sure would be easier.

tnx in advance!
WT

Nope. You can't swap cards. The receiver numbers and card numbers are tied together.

Thanks guys. I was afraid of that. So I either keeping lugging an existing 301 out of the house into the RV whenever I'm travelling, or pop for another 301 plus the receiver subscription.

I can't remember what Dish charges for adding an additional non-DVR, non-HD receiver (like a 301) to your account.

tnx, WT

Thanks guys. I was afraid of that. So I either keeping lugging an existing 301 out of the house into the RV whenever I'm travelling, or pop for another 301 plus the receiver subscription.

I can't remember what Dish charges for adding an additional non-DVR, non-HD receiver (like a 301) to your account.

tnx, WT
Five bucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)