Moving yellow card from one Dish 301 to another 301

WestTexas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 29, 2004
Hi all,

I've got a portable Dish setup I use for my RV. Currently, when I go out in the RV, I yank one of my DishPro 301 receivers from the house to use. I was wondering if I bought a used 301 off eBay or somewhere if I could just pull the yellow card from from the house 301 and put it in the 301 I keep in the RV. Sure would be easier.

tnx in advance!
WT

Hi all,

I've got a portable Dish setup I use for my RV. Currently, when I go out in the RV, I yank one of my DishPro 301 receivers from the house to use. I was wondering if I bought a used 301 off eBay or somewhere if I could just pull the yellow card from from the house 301 and put it in the 301 I keep in the RV. Sure would be easier.

tnx in advance!
WT

Nope. You can't swap cards. The receiver numbers and card numbers are tied together.

Thanks guys. I was afraid of that. So I either keeping lugging an existing 301 out of the house into the RV whenever I'm travelling, or pop for another 301 plus the receiver subscription.

I can't remember what Dish charges for adding an additional non-DVR, non-HD receiver (like a 301) to your account.

tnx, WT

Thanks guys. I was afraid of that. So I either keeping lugging an existing 301 out of the house into the RV whenever I'm travelling, or pop for another 301 plus the receiver subscription.

I can't remember what Dish charges for adding an additional non-DVR, non-HD receiver (like a 301) to your account.

tnx, WT
Five bucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)