Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Now that you can move your cell phone number to a new company or in some cases, you can move your home number to your cell, I have finally decided to do this (switch cell companies).
What I want to do is port my house number to my cell phone (making my house number my cell number and eliminate the house phone and the old cell number). I know most of the time to move your cell phone number to a different company (ie: Verizon to Nextel), the move takes a couple days.
I asked the guy last nite how long it would take to move my house number to my new cell phone, and he said "Up to 4 weeks". I couldnt get a better answer.

Has anybody tried this (move their house # to their cell phone) and if so, how long did it take to complete??

I really don't want to wait 4 weeks to move my number.. :)

(its really sad...was in the cell phone industry for 7 years..been out almost 4 and damn has it changed :)

ROLLTIDE said:
your just trying to hide from maddawg :) Don't worry he will find you one day

hee hee very funny

heck, my relatives have trouble finding my house :)

I have a friend who ported his home number to his cell, and while they told him up to four weeks, it actually only took a couple days. I think the four weeks thing would be an absolute worst case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)