MPEG 2 HD will be no more on August 1st

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
TheKrell, I have the 2 dishes, and get the Norfolk locals along with the top 200 and hd ultimate. But they just replaced the lnbs on the 61.5, and now I'm losing the signal on both when a cloud goes by. They're scheduled to come out again in mid July. I'll call just before they come, and perhaps delay until August depending on the info available then.

JohnW

Update - I called Dish, after escalating up to the cancellation dept, they set up appt without giving them the card # they already had on file.

After all that, I asked her why I had to go to all this hassle, and she replied that the system requires a card #, I told her the "system" needs a checkbox titled "charge to card on record", but she blew that off.

I told her I will never give out a card # to someone that calls me, she replied they thought they would leaving a message and I would call them back - what a crock.

As a solution to your not wanting to give a credit card number out to someone who has called you: Next time, just call back Dish on a number you trust, and just about any CSR can help you at that point.

And YES, they really do leave messages. In fact, they will leave an automated message. My mom has answered these, and because they are automated, she is thrown-off and can't remember what the automated message said, exactly. I REALLY don't like the automated messages for that reason. Dish can't confirm that whoever picked up the phone really got the message.

Again you have confused me.
TheKrell, I have the 2 dishes, and get the Norfolk locals along with the top 200 and hd ultimate. But they just replaced the lnbs on the 61.5, and now I'm losing the signal on both when a cloud goes by.
Losing signal on both LNBs or both dishes? What is the other dish, by the way? Is it a 500 giving you 110/119, or a 1000.2 giving you 110/119/129? This distinction matters because it's unclear to me at least that your 61.5 dish is peaked poorly, or rather you're also getting 129 which is a problem for most everybody these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)