Mr. Robot (USA)

Although the bi guy's pregnant wife, who wanted to be ball gagged and tied to the bed and I assume tortured ,was also pushing the envelope just a bit as well.:ballchain

Your gonna laugh but what saved the episode for me was Tangerine Dream's "Love on a Real Train" in the closing minutes of the ep.... Risky Business for sure...... :cool:

Last edited:
Have not even bothered with last two...so deleted them and the timer. Interest, lost.

Yes, that scene was really weird . I know they are going for gritty realism ,but watching a woman pee sitting down on the toilet and then have the guest thank her for a lovely evening while standing practically between her open legs.............. WEIRD. But that guy has already been shown about to torture a pregnant woman while she was tied down on the bed with a ball gag in her mouth, not to mention the gay seduction scene , the rear ending and clean up actions afterwards. I think USA network is trying to go the direction of HBO and Netflix. I am really surprised the way the censorship I grew up with back in the 60's,70s and 80s, has totally disappeared from cable tv networks.

I have continued to watch as someone in the IT Trade and willing to go along for the ride. I like the inside jokes they toss about, like the Tape Storage place they want to break into being called "Steel Mountain" (we use Iron Mountain at work) and creating a fake bio for Elliot's bogus billionaire on Wikipedia. Likewise, each episode's title is very l337 and has a different video format filetype as the ending. The Pilot was "eps1.0_hellofriend.mov" and last week's was "eps1.4_3xpl0its.wmv". Attention to details like that is what I enjoy about this show.

A theory popped up about Mr. Robot being Elliot's alter-ego. However, I don't it holds up in this last episode as it seems he interacts physically with other people. I thought it was an interesting hook, though.

Reactions: dare2be
Was ok better than it 1st started but see after summer finale whether to keep or dump leaning towards dumping it!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)