Mrs. Fields Cookies

dishdude

SatelliteGuys God
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
My parents had a disappointing service call experience a month or so ago, DISH sent cookies out to apologize! I have to say, I'm impressed. This never would have done this 15 years ago.

I7V25Hg.png

My parents had a disappointing service call experience a month or so ago, DISH sent cookies out to apologize! I have to say, I'm impressed. This never would have done this 15 years ago.

I7V25Hg.png
Add a new announcement of a" NON DVR FEE "and it would be very much in line with the way DISH does business now, except no cookies. :rolleyes:

Very overrated. Much easier to stop what you are doing, turn on the TV and see if the timer went off..

Hashtag another reason I keep my VIP... :)
No it's much easier to just look and see if a red light is on than it is to turn on the TV and all those additional steps. But since my H3 no longer fails to record its not a big deal like it was when I first got the thing and it never recorded without a reset before primetime (not PTAT) started

Reactions: charlesrshell
No it's much easier to just look and see if a red light is on than it is to turn on the TV and all those additional steps. But since my H3 no longer fails to record its not a big deal like it was when I first got the thing and it never recorded without a reset before primetime (not PTAT) started

Did my sarcasm not come through? :)

But since my H3 no longer fails to record its not a big deal like it was when I first got the thing
It may be working for you, but I've seen posts of recordings not firing as recently as last week.

Very overrated. Much easier to stop what you are doing, turn on the TV and see if the timer went off..

Hashtag another reason I keep my VIP... :)
You know with the hopper all I have to do to see what is recording, at any time, is to hit Options and then Tv activity and you can see all the tuners being used and what is being recorded . So I really don’t miss the red light.

Reactions: charlesrshell