MRV issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JohnL

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Sep 23, 2003
Spencerport, NY
I hope I can get an answer on my MRV issue. I have a HR24-500 in my living room, and a H24-700 in my bedroom. MRV viewing does work, but when I record new shows the Playlist does not update on the H24-700 in my bedroom without re-running my network setup. Both receivers firmware is 0x412.

Any light that can be shed on this would be helpful. Is there something I'm missing that needs to be setup so the H24 always re-polls the HR24-500 for an updated playlist?

Even though the playlist doesn't update I can playback (events on the non updated playlist) and schedule events to record from the bedroom H24.

John

Last edited:
I have the same problem

I have an HR24-100 in the living room, and an H24-100 in the bedroom. everything works perfectly, but the list in the bedroom wouldn't update, and some of the programs had expired, so they wouldn't play. I tried restarting network services, but that didn't help. I also did a test connection, everything looks perfect as far as I can tell, but the list just won't update automatically. I hit the red button in the living room, and that did it, but surely there is a better solution.

BTW, what does the "-100" mean in the model number? I seem to have the lowest number of anyone, and yet only had them installed last week.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts