MS91 Microspace on 103W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnigyro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
I just put a lnb next to 97W and got a great channel, live camera from a beach Surf City, with local time and temp... and the best classic music as audio.:):)

Hey guys why didn´t you tell me it was a channel like that...?:rolleyes: although the name microspace had intrigued me since time ago, now I discovered it, and I ´m very happy, I saw the sunset, the coming of the night and I´m impatient to see the sunrise.

Well, I am amazed and thought had nothing new to find:eek:

That one is usually scrambled, or has been for most part of the last yr or so. Used to be on quite a lot. Huntington Beach, CA. Very nice. There was 2 cams for a while, diff angles or beaches.

Very Cool magnigyro, will have to spin over there and check it out!

Thanks for the find!!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Well, the CNX is throwing fits tonight and will not blind scan this bird! Locks up, Blue Screens and then restarts! Memory problem I get from Blind Scanning too many times without clearing the Sat first!

What is the TP Information For Manual Scan?

B~Man

Well, the CNX is throwing fits tonight and will not blind scan this bird! Locks up, Blue Screens and then restarts! Memory problem I get from Blind Scanning too many times without clearing the Sat first!

What is the TP Information For Manual Scan?

B~Man

Freq: 12141 V SR: 20000 video:4932 audio: 4933 PCR: 4932

Perhaps your memory is full... my receivers catch max 4 birds each... no memory problems...

Last edited:
My daughter just came into the living room an told me that they have this same feed on at our mall in the HOLLISTER CO. STORE.

Bet they don't get it FTA!!

Interesting Indeed!!

B~Man

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts