Msg Hd, Common!!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
that center ice hd sked has been wrong so many times, i have lost count. supposedly, the blackhawks turkey day game is in hd. since we don't get any canadian feeds and comcast chicago isn't in even broadcasting this game in hd, i'd say somebody messed up!
dont ya love the digi 4x3 picture with the hd logo on the guide
whats up with the non communication between nhl and dtv.

they must realize that ish when showing hd games lots of times shows both teams feeds in hd

on the flip side the ish ci pack only seems to have half the games that the same dtv pack has

just give us a goshdarn SUPERFAN FOR NHL DTV, then that would aleviate alot of peoples concerns imho

dont ya love the digi 4x3 picture with the hd logo on the guide
whats up with the non communication between nhl and dtv.

they must realize that ish when showing hd games lots of times shows both teams feeds in hd

on the flip side the ish ci pack only seems to have half the games that the same dtv pack has

just give us a goshdarn SUPERFAN FOR NHL DTV, then that would aleviate alot of peoples concerns imho

you know i thought for sure we would get it this season. my theory has changed because all teams don't play their games the same day, like bball and feetsbull. however, next season might be different. don't whisper it too loudly, directv might be listening.

I am out of the country, therefore please tell me later on what feed was used.

for the rangers game? since i'm in lightning territory, i'll be watching sun sports hd which is also the hd feed, i'm sure is being used for center ice mpeg4 broadcast. i won't be wasting my time with channel 94.

dont ya love the digi 4x3 picture with the hd logo on the guide - whats up with the non communication between nhl and dtv.

If it still done the same way it has been since damn near forever, DirecTV buys the EPG from Tribune; now as to why their data is wrong is the real question.

Tribune is a joke. their EPG is just not accurate many many times. If you try to give them feedback, they are very non-responsive. This is the type of people they are.

Status
Please reply by conversation.