MSG in Connecticut

murrays

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 2, 2003
I have Dish, BellTV with Centre Ice (Canadian) and Cablevision in Torrington CT. The only reason I have Cablevision is to watch NY Rangers Games. Cablevision owns the NY Rangers. Since the Rangers had their fight with the NHL over their website many games are not on Centre Ice or are not in HD. Cablevision says they carry all New York Sports in HD. This is not true if you are not in the NY area. Many Buffalo, New Jersey, and Rangers games are either not carried or on the "guide" channel in less than SD. When I called Cablevision to get a explaination why they keep telling me the games are on a channel that I can not get. They connected me to a Supervisor he said he would write down my concerns and give it to "the approprate person". I was told they don't have emails or a phone number for customers as they are too busy!

No wonder Cablevision is having so many fights with providers!

Just wondering if you posted in the wrong forum? This is the Dish Network forum... Dish doesn't carry MSG..... As for Cablevision far be it from me to support a Cable company, but until proven otherwise any problem with MSG I would blame MSG. :)