Msnbc Hd?

Perhaps, the soon to launch be launched on FiOS (and from the looks of it, e*) MSNBC HD is a placeholder station - no better than MTV-HD or CN HD.

(and theorizing, likely what will be changed into one of those specialized Olympic HD channels they were talking about last night, when the olympics start)

Don't you all realize that MSNBC IS another cartoon network. Serious news programming........puleez give me a break.

I do love the moronic fishing channel that was added. Can't wait fot the knitting channel to be added so we can watch people knit all day.

Charlie...wake up enuff of these crap channels.

Steve C

Anyone else notice the MSNBC logo on tonight's Charlie Chat among the HD channels? It was in the beginning on a slate that quickly flashed before they went to a screen of all the HD channel logos. I even paused it to make sure I was seeing it correctly.

It was on a slate of channels that would have Olympics coverage. It didn't say anything about HD.

In fact, on that slate, USA and USA HD/CNBC and CNBC HD+ had separate logos. So there's really no way to read anything into that.

It was on a slate of channels that would have Olympics coverage. It didn't say anything about HD.

In fact, on that slate, USA and USA HD/CNBC and CNBC HD+ had separate logos. So there's really no way to read anything into that.

You're right. It says nothing about HD. I don't know how we possibly came to this conclusion.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 22%20Recent.JPG
    22%20Recent.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 236

It was on BOTh slates. it may bea mistake but the slides lalimed MSNBC is being added.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts